Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

I have locked my phone samsung GT 15500 Too many pattern attempts

Customer Question

I have locked my phone samsung GT 15500 Too many pattern attempts i have forgot my google account how can i unlock this many thanks martin
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.

Hello Martin,

The only thing I can think of would be a hard reset. Now keep in mind that this would cause you to lose all your non-stored information. Anything that's not saved to SD card will be lost---of course your contacts would be save because they're saved to your Google account.

When the device is turned off, simultaneously press the Volume key up and down, and then press End / Power. When an exclamation mark appears, press the Home key to reboot

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, otherwise please note that while you've placed your deposit, you still need to click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert gets credited by JustAnswer. This is of no additional cost to you.

Thanks

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

hi this did not work the exclamation mark did not appear ! can you advise me what els we can do its lock because of to many pattern attempts and i dont have my google account details to unblock it

many thanks, Martin

Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
Did it do the reset at all? Or did nothing happen?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
sorry my net has been down for a few day . No the handset did not reset at all just went back to the goolge reset screen, and it tells me to inter my google account and password which like i said my son can't rember ?
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.

I see. I'll have to opt out of this question because I'm not sure what you can do from here.

Another expert will assist you as soon as possible.

Thanks