Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

LG KP500 ime i 352XXX-XX-XXXX10-2 i have forgotten my security

Customer Question

LG KP500 ime i:352XXX-XX-XXXX10-2 i have forgotten my security unlock code that i put in [tesco pay as you go] please heeeelp!!!! Peter.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, this should be the last 4 of the phone number on the phone currently or that used to be on the phone
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello, it still is locked ive also put another tesco sim in and still doesn't unlock,any thoughts please.
I would reach out to tesco and see if they can provide the SIM unlock code. So sorry and best of luck!

I am so sorry, let me opt out and see if anyone else has any idea on this. If no one can help,

Your funds will stay in your account for use on another question in the future or you can request a refund with the link below. Best of luck getting the issue resolved!

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund