Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network

I am trying to unlock (keypad lock) a samsung sch-u350. I forgot

I am trying to unlock (keypad lock) a samsung sch-u350. I forgot the code which i think is *2xxxx? can you help?

Hello and thank you for your question. Try the last 4 of your phone number (or the number that used to be on that phone)

If that does not work and you do not know what it might be, then remove the SIM card from the phone if you have one and enter the number below. This will erase everything on the phone that is not saved to a memory card (if you have one) or the SIM card, but it is the only way around the forgotten password.

If that doesn’t work, try

If it works, please click Accept as that is how I get credit. If not, let me know and we will keep working on it. Bonus NOT necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

f you enter wrong password XXXXX more then 5 times,it ll ask you to enter the puk call your customer care and
get the puk number...enter the puk number in the space given for password....thats it...problem is fixed

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi, none of that worked. I can enter the digits, * and # XXXXX but then it looks for an execution command (ie the SEND key) and when pressed, brings to the "phone locked, enter your code" (its a 4 digit code). I dont know how to get the phone number off the phone. The lock precludes and query I try.

Anything else??? I really appreciate your help. Thanks for trying and look forward to ANY solution including using tools like uniCDMA, bitPim, Izarc, etc. I have some of these but dont have experience using the tools.

Darn, I am so sorry. If the engineering codes are locked out (not accepting them) then I am at a loss. I am going to open this up in case anyone other experts in here have an idea on it. Sorry and best of luck!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The phone is a Sam U350 Verizon flip. What is a PUK code and how would i get it, by calling verizon?
PUK codes are GSM only phones, so a Verizon phone woulr not have one. Iw ould take the phone to your local Verizon store and see if their firmware updating computer can read the code.

Sorry and best of luck!