Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

cell phone not downloading pictures, videos

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 3 years ago.
What model of phone do you have and what exactly are you trying to do (move pictures and videos to a computer, trying to send them to another phone etc?)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Samsung touchscreen sch-r631 XXX-XXX-XXXX trying to multi media text a picture to facebook or my email or another phone number? the cell phone wont download? message always fails it did work first 2 days i had it?
Ok, if this used to work adn then just stopped, then try the following. Also, is it not working to all people you try to send it to or just not working to your e-mail and facebook?

Remove the battery and SIM (if you have on, varies by carrier) from the phone and wait 20 seconds, then, with the battery still out, plug it into your wall charger, then place the battery and SIM back in and turn the phone back on.
There are several other things we can do, but this is the first step. If it works please go ahead and Click Accept as that is how I get credit and if it doesnt work let me know and we will keep working on it!

Experience: 5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i added 15.00
Ok, I am really confused. Did it work? You gave me a $15 bonus but left negative feedback (so now out of 1040 accepted questions I have 1 negative feedback...ONE ahhhhhh
I am happy to keep helping, please provide more information as to what happened after the reset! Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no it did not work keeps sayin download failed
Ok, can you walk me through exactly what you are doing?

Are picture messages not working to anyone or just certain people, are you trying with just one picture or is it the same with all pictures?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
all pictures are not downloading to anyone or email!
Ok, who is your wireless carrier, did you buy the phone from them or did you get it unlocked to use with them and which company do you have?

Also, have you double checked with your provider to make sure that everything is correct with your account settings (that it allows picture messaging etc?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes i have Cricket Cell phone Company I have called them 3 times and they have reset it and i went to the store they did something else and then told me to go to the Corp store which is far away from me so i thought i would try you?
Are people able to send you messages?