Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

i forgot the screen number lock password to my lg optimus android..

Customer Question

i forgot the screen number lock password XXXXX my lg optimus android.. and i cant use my phone i only get incoming calls.. what can i do..?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello. After you enter the incorrect password/code severa times it will ask you for Gmail account ionformation (try it with both with and without the @gmail.com)

If for some reason that is not working or you do not remember your gmail info (more common than you think) then you will have to do a factory reset on the device. Follow the steps below! Let me know if you have the Optomus T etc

1. Turn the power off. If your LG Optimus One is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
  2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button
  3. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device

If it works, please click Accept as that is how I get credit. If not, let me know and we will keep working on it. Bonus NOT necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!