Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

I forgot my password to unlock my phone. I dont know what

I forgot my password XXXXX unlock my phone. I don't know what to do.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, what model of phone do you have?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have a samsung a177.

Hello and thank you for your question. Try the last 4 of your phone number (or the number that used to be on that phone)

If that does not work and you do not know what it might be, then remove the SIM card from the phone if you have one and enter the number below. This will erase everything on the phone that is not saved to a memory card (if you have one) or the SIM card, but it is the only way around the forgotten password.

*2767*3855#

If that doesn’t work, try

*0206*3855#

If it works, please click Accept as that is how I get credit. If not, let me know and we will keep working on it. Bonus NOT necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

f you enter wrong password XXXXX more then 5 times,it ll ask you to enter the puk number....now call your customer care and
get the puk number...enter the puk number in the space given for password....thats it...problem is fixed

Experience: 5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Neither codes are working. I might be doing something wrong but i am putting the numbers in just how you wrote them with the symbols and everything. But nothing happens when i put them in.
crap and the last four of the phone number doesnt work either? What wireless company do you have?