Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

l have a samsung m3200. l cannot hear caller on incoming calls.

l have a samsung m3200. l cannot hear caller on incoming calls. They can hear me.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, you specify "incoming" call. Is this not affecting outgoing calls?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
l can connect to all incoming calls and cannot hear caller. They can hear me. l can ring out and again they can hear me, but l can hear nothing. Same fault both incoming and out going.
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.

I suspect a shorted earpiece. The only way to confirm this, is to reset your phone to factory settings and/or remove the battery from your phone and the re-insert it. If you still have trouble with with the earpiece then it's definately shorted out. This is a hardware issue and it will physically have to be replaced. It is technically possible to get the part replaced, but if your phone is greater than 12 months old, then the repair will most likely cost more than what the phone is worth. If it's less than 12 months old, then there's a good chance the phone will be under warranty.

Let me know if there's anything I may help with, otherwise please click 'accept'.

Thanks

Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience: Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!