Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

I forgot my pin to unlock my phone how can I unlock it it is

I forgot my pin to unlock my phone how can I unlock it it is an E1105T

Hello and thank you for your question. Try the last 4 of your phone number (or the number that used to be on that phone)

If that does not work and you do not know what it might be, then remove the SIM card from the phone if you have one and enter the number below. This will erase everything on the phone that is not saved to a memory card (if you have one) or the SIM card, but it is the only way around the forgotten password.

*2767*3855#

If that doesn’t work, try

*0206*3855#

If it works, please click Accept as that is how I get credit. If not, let me know and we will keep working on it. Bonus NOT necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!

f you enter wrong password XXXXX more then 5 times,it ll ask you to enter the puk number....now call your customer care and
get the puk number...enter the puk number in the space given for password....thats it...problem is fixed

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Now the phone has gone into the Arabic language, can I put in the same sim card again

Arabic? Was this an unlocked phone from the middle east originally? Try the original SIM.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
it is an etisalat card from the dubai so the screen is in arabic
Ok, I am sorry if I misunderstood the original question. Were you locked out of your phone because you did not know or remember the passcode or are you trying to unlock the phone for use with a different SIM card?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This sim card was in the phone but I forgot the pin to unlock the phone to just check on my contact list and old text messages not everything is in arabic not english
Ok, so the codes that I provided are the only way around a lost passcode, BUT, as I mention it erases everything on the phone as it restores it back to the original factory specs.

I am guessing you do not speak arabic? Language should just be an option in the settings.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
did u figure it out maybe where it would be on the menu my old text messages are in English
I am, so sorry. I am stumped. I dont have this model to play with the menus on and back my way into it and the manual I can find is very basic and does not have how to change the language (see link below). Are you in Dubai where you can ask someone who reads arabic. I am so sorry, I had no idea that this was a unlocked device with a different default language :(

http://mea.samsungmobile.com/ENG/support/softwaremanuals/software.do?phone_model=GT-E1105T&sw_type=UM

I am just clocking off shift but I will be back tomorrow.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No I am in Canada, if you find out how to do it please email me. Is there someone who speaks arabic at your work.
I have checked all day today and I have nothing. I am, so sorry, any luck on your end?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No I will have to find an arabic speaking person here and see if they can help me. I will let you know what happens.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
if you forget your password XXXXX answer to your secret question on yahoo is there are way to get in my account
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or…
This link explains what to do BEFORE the 90 day period is over, I couldn't find anything about what to do AFTER 90 days. If you follow the prompts given on this help site, maybe it will still work, if not, go to this online help form and describe your problem:
http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/…
You could also send a mail to e-mail support:[email protected]
Or call Yahoo! Customer Service: 1-408-349-1572