Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!

Im still trying to activate my new Net10 phone and transfer

I'm still trying to activate my new Net10 phone and transfer my minutes and account from my current Net10 phone. However, where it asks me to choose the brand and model of my current phone, it's not one of those pictured. My current phone is a Motorola EM326G- Serial # XXXXX I want to transfer that account to my new phone, which is a Samsung T401G-Serial # XXXXX Can you help me with this?

Jean E. Jones XXXXX
Everett, WA 98201
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 3 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Category Moderator on Just Answer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an on line forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Best,
Walter
Moderator
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

I thank you for your continued patience. This problem is actually not new. There have been times where the device is missing from the website. In order to properly transfer device, you'll need to directly contact Net10 via phone and have them do the transfer. They can be reached at 1-800-836-2368

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with, otherwise please click 'Accept'. This is the only way experts are compensated for their time and efforts. Thank you

Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience: Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't think that advising me to call the 800 number qualifies as a helpful answer, but I'll pay anyway because this is generally a good resource to have available.