Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

How do I stop my droid 2 from randomly calling my contacts

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
This is sort of a known issue with the Droid 2 and the Droid X. There seem to be all kinds of things that might be causing it. If you do not have a pattern lock set for your phone I would try that as it does seem to solve many of the issues. JUST MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER THE PATTERN!!!

Let me know if that helps...if not there are other things we cna try! This can be a stubborn one! I am sorry for the trouble with your phone!

You can reply back even after you ACCEPT the answer, it does not close the question and we will keep working on this until we solve the issue for you!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What is a suggested lock pattern
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What is a pattern lock..could you provide suggestions that may work
Here you go!

To set a Pattern lock:

1. Press the Menu key from the Home Screen
  2. Touch Settings
  3. Touch Location & Security
  4. Touch Security Lock ("Screen lock" is a different feature and is not a security based lock, it only prevents accidental keypresses)
  5. Touch Security lock type, select Pattern Lock
  6. Follow the on-screen instructions and draw your lock pattern. When prompted draw pattern to unlock phone.
  7. Set your Security lock timer. (range: Activate when display is off, or set it to lock anywhere between 1-20 minutes)

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance. Please click Accept to close out the question and so I get credit for it.

Thank you so much!!