Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

What Is Unlock Code For Sim For Lg 900g

Customer Question

What Is Unlock Code For Sim For Lg 900g
Submitted: 5 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Is this a passcode unlock (not trying to unlock the phone for use with another carrier?)

As in the keyboard or phone has been locked etc?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No, received the phone as gift purchased through Straight talk, installed memory card and now do not know code to unlock sim card or memory card? Can use the phone to make and receive calls and text and can look up some things online through internet but not all the time. It is a eight character code the phone is asking for?The phone name from Straight Talk is LG 900G but it is also a LG GW300 purchased through anyone else.
Got ya. I am so sorry but we are not going to be able to help. You are going to need to get the SIM unlock code from the carrier, straightalk. I would give them a call (might be hit of miss getting ahold of someone, but keep working on it and best of luck!)

See link below to request a refund from us or you cna keep your funds for future use on any other questions you might have. So sorry I was not able to help and good luck!

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund