Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

can i use a sprint phone on the tracfone service

Customer Question

can i use a sprint phone on the tracfone service?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
I am sorru but you are not able to use a Sprint phone for Tracfone as in most areas they use a GSM subscriber nwtwork, so you ened a Tracfone or a unlocked GSM phone (tracfone is the easiest,.)

You may be able to use your Sprint phone for Boost mobile wich is Sprint's pre-paid service though. You do need to have them check the phone and see if it will work though.

Sorry I do not have better news for you. I would probably sell your phone on Ebay and buy a Tracfone with the proceeds and save yourself a bunch of hassle!

You can reply back even after you ACCEPT the answer, it does not close the question and we will keep working on this until we solve the issue for you!

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance. Please click Accept to close out the question and so I get credit for it.

Thank you so much!!