Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

How do I save my pictures on the sim card so that I can transfer

How do I save my pictures on the sim card so that I can transfer them to a new blackberry?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Youa re not able to save pictures to a SIM card. Did the other methods you tried not work? Also, is your current phone also a blackberry by chance?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
it has saved them. how do i get them to a new phone?
Is your current phone a blackberry AND the new one as well? If not, what is the older phone?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes, both are blackberrys, i don't have the new one with me now
GREAT! Then it is supper easy.

Just download the Blackberry Desktop Manager from the link below. Then when you have the old and new phone. Plug in the old phone, go to 'Device" and down to "Switch Devices"

This will copy EVERYTHING (even games and game scores etc) from the old Blackberry and then move it all to the new Blackberry. IT IS AWESOME!!

http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/

PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
sorry.. plug the old phone into the computer?
Yep. So download the software I mention above. it is a big file so it will take a while then do this.

1. open the software on your computer
2. Plug in your old blackberry with the USB cable and go to "Device" on the Blackberry Desktop Software, then down to "Switch Devices".
3. Follow prompts to connect new Blackberry after it is done with the old blackberry, plug it in the same way (use new USB cable if the old one does not fit.

The Blackberry software may prompt you to enter the same password XXXXX you have on your Blackberry when you conenct it, so be prepared for that.

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance. Please click Accept to close out the question and so I get credit for it.

Thank you so much!!

Experience: 5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network