Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

how do I use call waiting (3 way calling) on a LG220 cell phone

how do I use call waiting (3 way calling) on a LG220 cell phone with Straight Talk?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX way calling and call waiting are two different features. Which one are you inquiring about? Thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
call waiting where I can answer an incoming call while on the phone with another party.
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
Do people get a busy signal when they call you while on a call?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I cannot access the call. If the other party stays on long enough it goes to voice mail.
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
Ok so you don't receive a "beep"? You also don't see an "answer" command on your device?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I receive a beep and also the incoming caller's number appears on my screen.
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
You should be able to press the green answer button as you normally would if you were to receive a regular call. Does that not work?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

No!

Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
According to Straight Talk. All phones come with free Call waiting. It cannot be deactivated and all phones are activated with call waiting as soon as the phone is in service. The only other thing I can figure before I opt out, is that you click the left soft key when you get the incoming call. I mean your left as you're looking at the phone. If that doesn't work, I'd contact Straight Talk as there's a problem with the provisioning of the feature. Daniel