Daniel P.
Daniel P. , Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

my phone says enter blackberry to continue. I thought it

my phone says enter"blackberry" to continue. I thought it meant enter my password XXXXX that doesnt work and it says that its my final attempt and if i get it wrong it will erase all my information
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, my name isXXXXX your phone asks you to type in 'blackberry', then that means that you are past the point of being able to type in your password. You can try removing your battery while the phone is ON, and then put it back in to see if it asks you for your password XXXXX of 'blackberry'. The "type in blackberry" message is a security feature of the blackberry which will completely wipe your device in case of theft--there's no way around the message if it's stuck on that screen--you'll have to eventually type the word 'blackberry' into the phone in order to continue using it. Let me know what happens or if you have any other questions. Thanks :)