Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

Is There Any Way I Can Check My Call Log Or Contacts List For

Customer Question

Is There Any Way I Can Check My Call Log Or Contacts List For My Straight Talk P
Submitted: 6 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 6 years ago.

Hello, my name isXXXXX Talk does not offer any type of online call records for their customers. The only real shot you've got in retrieving your numbers is to get your phone operational again. There are a few things you can do in order to give your phone the best chances of recovery:

1. Remove the back and battery from your phone

2. Place your phone into a bowl of uncooked rice (submerge the phone without the battery)

3. Leave the bowl UNCOVERED in a dry place for 48 hours

4. DO NOT TRY TO DRY IT WITH ANY TYPE OF DEVICE AND DO NOT TRY TO POWER IT ON BEFORE 48 HOURS

The rice will help pull out the moisture from the phone and let it evaporate. Your phone will have a good chance of recovering afterwards.

Let me know if you have further questions, otherwise please don't forget to click 'accept'. Thanks :)