Cellphoneguru, Cell Phone Tech
Experience:  4 years advanced tech support for PDAs.

My cell phone (SAMSUNG SGH-T329) does not power up.The battery

My cell phone (SAMSUNG SGH-T329) does not power up.The battery is good .A new one was installed. There is no sound and does not light up when attempting to turn on.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Cellphoneguru replied 5 years ago.
Sorry to hear your Samsung 329 is not turning on and you have tested 2 different batteries already. Unfortunately, at this point you will need to look at warranty/repair options. I would recommend to contact your wireless provider to check the warranty and see if the warranty is good and an exchange can be done. I wish there was something else I can recommend to still fix the phone but there are not additional steps. The next step is replacement options. Please select accept if I have helped you and I can help you further if you need help with repair options if there is no warranty on your phone. Best of luck!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The answer I received was not what I wanted to here,but Ican accept it.I guess,I was expecting more than what I already new.Thanks and I will try your service again.