Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

forgot 4 digit lock code to samsung SCH-R350 , need to know

Customer Question

forgot 4 digit lock code to samsung SCH-R350 , need to know how to reset it
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 4 years ago.

Hello, my name is Daniel

Please try one of the below Samsung codes to format your phone:

There are actually two codes that you can actually use to

reset the password. Below are these codes. Please dial them

up and see if it solves your problem

*2767*3855#

*2767*2878#

Through this mean the security code will be reset to 0000. Also, your information may be formatted--so beware of that.

Edited by Daniel P. on 10/26/2010 at 1:12 AM EST
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 4 years ago.

IF that doesn't work, let me know as I've got a 2nd solution for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I tried to enter both of those codes and it said they were incorrect and now I have to wait 60 mins to try again. One other issue is that I want to make sure it's going in correctly so on the phones keyboard what do u have to push to change from alpha to numerical??? and do u have to push it for each number or just once???
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
whats the second solution???
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 4 years ago.

I was afraid it wouldn't let you switch to alpha from numerical. Let's do it this way:

1. Turn off the handset and remove the SIM card.
  2. Turn on the handset WITHOUT the SIM card.
  3. At the Insert SIM card screen, enter *2767*2878# (that is, star 2767 star 2878 pound).

If fails please try code *2767*3855# (that is, star 2767 star 3855 pound).

• NOTE: The handset now resets to factory settings. This erases all downloaded content as well as pictures, text messages, and phone book entries that are saved to the handset.
  4. The handset automatically turns itself off and then back on, and then it returns to the Insert SIM card screen.
  5. Turn off the handset and insert the SIM card.
  6. Turn on the handset.
    • NOTE: It may take about one minute for the handset to find a signal after this procedure. After it finds a signal, the handset should then function as expected with the security code set back to default (00000000 8 zeros).

If this still doesn't work, just let me now. If it does--just click the green accept button please :)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
this phone doesn't have a sims card
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 4 years ago.
Whos your wireless carrier?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
metro pcs
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 4 years ago.

Hmmm. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to refer this to another expert as I am not sure about the PCS phones. There's no need to respond back to me on this question as I open it up for others.

I hope your issue gets resolved quickly.

daniel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.