Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

HOW DO YOU SAVE TEXT MESSAGES TO SD CARD OR HOW DO YOU SEND

HOW DO YOU SAVE TEXT MESSAGES TO SD CARD OR HOW DO YOU SEND WHOLE THREAD OF TEXTS TO YOUR EMAIL OR SAVE THEM ANYWHERE /
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 3 years ago.

Hello my name is Daniel.

What is your phone make and model?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
lg ally droid verizon
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the info :)

You should download SMS Backup and Restore. It's an app in the Android Market which let's you save the SMS messages to your SD card so that you can transfer them to your computer. Here's how to do it:

Okay...first, you have to go to Market and Download the SMS Backup & Restore
Once you've done that, then open the application and in the menu, and settings, make sure you back up the information to your SD card. Once you've done that, backup your texts to the SD Card. Plug in your USB cord to the Droid and computer.
When you get the USB mount enable notification, give permission to enable the Card on your desktop (you'll see the warning on your Droid). The SD Card should mount on your harddrive and you'll be able to find the file you backed up on your SD Card on there.

Please let me know if you have further questions, if not, please click ACCEPT. This is how experts are credited for their work. Thank you so much..

Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience: Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i cant seem to figure out how to get the usb on my computer correctly it is plugged in to my phone and the computer. now what do i do?
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 3 years ago.
You should see a notification screen at the top of your screen. you should be able to pull it down with your finger.