Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!

increase the sound volume on samsung cell sgh-a107

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 6 years ago.

Hello, my name isXXXXX you so much for the question.

Your phone uses sound profiles rather than the traditional way of simply pressing 'up' on the volume keys.

Simply go to Menu >> Settings >> Profiles and edit whichever profile you prefer. You should see profiles such as 'normal', 'outdoors', 'silent' and so forth. Edit the one you want to edit and you should be able to adjust the volume for that specific profile. Once you've done that and saved your changes, you can then go back to profiles and SELECT that profile and make it active.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please click ACCEPT if your question was answered. This is how experts are credited with their work. You will not be charged twice. Bonus and Feedback are always appreciated. Thank you so much.