Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
Experience:  5 years working with major US carriers in billing, contracts, devices and network
46174997

I have a sanyo scp 2700 cell phone and need software to download

Customer Question

I have a sanyo scp 2700 cell phone and need software to download pictures from my phone to my computer. What kind of software do I need and where can I download it from?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 6 years ago.

Hello there,

I am looking into this for you. I thought it would be an easy answer, but it is proving to be tougher than I thought as there is no memory card slot for your phone correct?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
the phone connects via usb port.
Try this,

Plug the phone into the USB cable and into the computer, then on the phone try the route below

Home > Tools > Mass Storage > connect to PC.

Any luck?
Hello there,

Something else I thought about it that with this device you can just send the pictures to yourself via your e-mail address if all you are looking for is to get the pictures off the phone. Enter your e-mail address as a contact and send the picture there as a message, it will show up in your e-mail address from [email protected] or something like that.
Hello there and thank you for accepting my answer! Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with on this topic and please leave positive feedback OR let me know what I can do to make you comfortable in leaving positive feedback for me! Thank you so much and best of luck!