Mike, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  6+ Years Repair / Support / Troubleshooting / and Programming Experience
11762411

i cannot download my music from itunes to my new iphone 4!

Customer Question

i cannot download my music from itunes to my new iphone 4! the phone syncs and has downloaded all the apps! i have just upgraded from iphone 3gs
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hi, what is happening exactly? What error message are you getting?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

no error messages! the iphone 4 syncs with itunes! it downloads apps! but for some reason won't download the music! i have both purchased and music downloaded of a cd in itunes neither one is downloading to the iphone 4! is it my settings?

Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
I see... yes there is a setting in iTunes. When your phone is connected. Click on your phone on the left pane in iTunes. Then click on the Music tab to the right. Then make sure the sync music check box is checked and then check the boxes for the music that you'd like to sync. Then Apply the changes.