Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yrs exp. MS Electrical Engg. Design Engineer. SEO, Cust. support
16465236

my cell phone will not keep a charge but i got a new battrey

my cell phone will not keep a charge but i got a new battrey for it so what is my problem.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Andy replied 4 years ago.
Hi

What is the make n model of the phone.

When did you buy the phone

Did you buy a branded replacement battery ? .. and from where ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
motorrola stature i9 march 2010&what do you consider a name brand & it was local
Expert:  Andy replied 4 years ago.
Hi

If you bought the phone in March 2010, then your phone is in warranty and you will get free repair / replacement. Just return the phone to the store where you bought it from or to Samsung.

As per the symptoms, the problem is not in the battery. Its a hardware defect in the phone of the charger

Feel free to ask any question or concern you may have. I will be glad to help you.

Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
don't understand what you mean about charger defect
Expert:  Andy replied 4 years ago.
Hi

The charger adapter ... that you use to charge the cell phone

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
So andy may icall you andy do ineed to buy a new charger
Expert:  Andy replied 4 years ago.
Hi

You can take the charger to any electronic shop like Radioshack and they would be able to check if its working fine or not. If its not, then you can buy a new charger.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok i agree but what about my car charger the same thing happens when i use it also
Expert:  Andy replied 4 years ago.
Hi

In that case the problem with the cell phone unit and it needs to be repaired / replaced by Motorolla

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok thanks andy for the help so who do i need to contact
Expert:  Andy replied 4 years ago.
Hi

You need to return the phone to the store / website / service provider where you bought it from.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
o by the way two more ?s can i reset it frist to see if that would help & 2nd i did not buy the phone in this state.
Expert:  Andy replied 4 years ago.
Hi

o by the way two more ?s can i reset it frist to see if that would help
No.

2nd i did not buy the phone in this state.
Thats not a problem.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok thanks andy
Expert:  Andy replied 4 years ago.
Hi

Most welcome !!

Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant
Experience: 11yrs exp. MS Electrical Engg. Design Engineer. SEO, Cust. support