Mike, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  6+ Years Repair / Support / Troubleshooting / and Programming Experience

Front page of my iPhone 16GB Model No A1241 FCC ID BCGA1241

Front page of my iPhone 16GB Model No A1241 FCC ID BCGA1241 IC ID 579C-A1241
is white . Al the icons is missing. Cant see when someone is phoning I can just hear it rings. How do I set it right?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Hi, sounds like you just need to do a hard restart. To do this, press and hold both the sleep/wake and home buttons until the phone turns off and then the Apple logo appears on the screen. Once the logo appears you can release those buttons. Your phone should work normally from that point on.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No it doent work. I can hear the phone comes on, but the face stay white. Can't see any apple logo.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
You have a bad LCD or flex cable. You'll need to send your phone in for repair or replacement. Alternatively, if you'd like to do the repair yourself, you can purchase the LCD and flex cable. Google "iPhone LCD replacement" and you'll find numerous sources to purchase the part as well as instructions for doing the repair. I'll be glad to help in whatever way I can. But there's no doubt, you have a bad flex cable/LCD screen. Note that the LCD/flex cable can be ordered together, pre-assembled to make installation easier.