Phonefreak
Phonefreak, Cell Phone Salesperson
Experience:  8 years Radioshack store manager selling phones from many carriers.
41474190

Where can I get a printout/copy of my cell phone calls for

Customer Question

Where can I get a printout/copy of my cell phone calls for a particular date?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 6 years ago.

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
2. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
3. the question may be unclear

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I need a record of the calls made to and from my cell phone on a certain date. Does Verizon supply that information (And how do I get it) or can I need to retrieve it from someplace on line on Verizon's site? Please tell me how to get such information. Thanks.
Expert:  Phonefreak replied 6 years ago.
Hello I am happy to help. Verizon has a website and once you register as a customer there are many task you can do including getting a call history. I do not know exactly how far into the past you can review this history but I do know it is possible.

Go to www.verizonwireless.com and go to my verizon and select personal or business and go down to register. They do not charge anything do to this. Once your account is set up you can pay your bill review previous bills review a call history, along with many other things. If you can not get the information for the day you need I have a friend at verizon that may be able to help. Please inform me to your progress.

If you find my answer helpful, please click the ACCEPT button. If this is a perfect answer and you wish to leave a bonus that is greatly appreciated. Positive feedback is ALWAYS appreciated. If this answer was not helpful please do not accept.