Mike, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  6+ Years Repair / Support / Troubleshooting / and Programming Experience
11762411

How do I unlock my Blackberry Curve 8530 if I forgot my password,

How do I unlock my Blackberry Curve 8530 if I forgot my password, without wiping my phone clean and losing all my data? It is not backed up...I have used 8 of 10 attempts. I have a very bad feeling about this but they must have a solution or anticipated this problem.
I'm sorry but there is no way to unlock a BlackBerry while preserving the data without the password XXXXX you're on BES. Your phone wouldn't be on BES unless this phone was provided to you from work. In that case, the BES administrator (company tech department) can reset your password XXXXX wiping the device. Otherwise, there is no way to do this. That is the almost the main selling point of BlackBerry devices - their security. That's why companies use BlackBerry devices. If the phone is lost, important company data cannot be retrieved from the phone without the password. In fact, the only way to even use the phone is to purposely exceed the 10 attempts at which time the phone is automatically wiped clean. I am very sorry, I know you don't want to accept that there is no way to do this, but I assure you that there is not, so you don't need to spend anymore time looking for a way to accomplish this.

Regards,