birtz
birtz, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  3+ years experience as a electronic technician.
22505732

My samsung is asking for phone lock code, I have forgotten

Customer Question

My samsung is asking for phone lock code, I have forgotten it, how do I unlock the phone?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  birtz replied 6 years ago.

HI there please follow the details below.

*2767*3855#

Use this to reset your phone if you have forgot your pin number

Turn of phone remove battery, then remove sim card, replace battery without sim card, turn phone on and enter code, then wait for phone to reboot itself (do not turn phone off as this could cause problems, so make sure plenty of charge is in the battery). When it has rebooted it is now unlocked.

Warning ! if you have anything on the phone you would like to keep then back it up as it will wipe all the memory!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This does not work the code can only be a max of 8 numbers it, if you enter # XXXXX says unsupported character.
Expert:  birtz replied 6 years ago.
If you phone simcard is block then you can't access. And the symptom says its a network related problem. So i suggest you call your service provider they will fix it via network. If you not able to call from your phone then use different phone for talk with the service provider. Thank you.