birtz, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  3+ years experience as a electronic technician.

how can I get to play on my iphone

Customer Question

how can I get to play on my iphone?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  birtz replied 6 years ago.
Hi there i seen that webpage. if there is any software for available for mobile use then you can download that. but its depend on your handset. That must be a windows phone or 3g phone. But i like to inform you that, i didn't see any application there for mobile. Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
iphone is a 3g phone.. google cam4 on iphone, Rapidshare says they do but I don't understand it.
Expert:  birtz replied 6 years ago.
If you don't mind please tell me what you want to do? You want to download the mobile application & want to use that on your phone? please explain.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I don't think cam4 has a mobile app.. I want to view the live online cams from my phone.

At least I want to understand why Rapidshare says they can. Thanks for trying
Expert:  birtz replied 6 years ago.
The web page need a flash player for running. If your iphone have an updated flash player then you able to view that page . About Rapidshare , may be they have some special software for do that.We can't say any thing before use the rapidhsare information. But i suggest you don't go for download any software for your system. There is 90% chance for mobile virus. Thanks you
Expert:  birtz replied 6 years ago.
Thank you If possible please drop a feedback.