Joe, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Electronics has been my highest study connections and repair

I have a SCH-R355c from Straight Talk. Can I download a program

I have a SCH-R355c from Straight Talk. Can I download a program that allows me to kepp contact with there addresses and phone numbers
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Joe replied 6 years ago.

I am sorry I do not fully understand, who's phone numbers and addresses are you trying to use a program for?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

My new phone does not allow me to save an address with the phone number. When I imput a phone number in "Contacts" that is all I can put in is a phone number. I am using Straight Talk for my cell phone carrier, and it seems all its phones are like this. I was wondering if there is a program I can down load to my phone that allows me to add addresses to it.

Expert:  Joe replied 6 years ago.

am sorry but no there are none for that phone, the only thing you will really be able to do is add them as notes, and if you can use a sd card save them to that, they make their phones with very limited features.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Exactly, I tried a sd card but can't open it unless it is music, pictures, or ringtones. Is there a program to open the sd card when on phone?
Expert:  Joe replied 6 years ago.

No theres no way to open it on the phone, its really a shame but they limit there customers to the point of just about only being able to make calls. It seems you are going to have to manually enter them.