Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005
15015521

He's 8 weeks old and started pooping smelly liqid, His

He's 8 weeks old and started pooping smelly green liqid
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about He 's?
Customer: His mother abandoned him and I've had him for 6 weeks. He was a sickly kitten and i discovered he was very lactose intolerant

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 11 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue and as I am typing out a response.

Have you changed his food lately? Has he been dewormed or had the vet check a stool sample for parasites yet?

Are you there?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sorry...had to be at a funeral. I can't get him to my vet today,but I have flagyl...should i give it to him?

I would try buying an over the counter dewormer from the pet store and giving him that, and I would switch him to a bland diet of boiled chicken breast mixed with white rice until you can drop a stool sample off at your vet clinic. Make sure the dewormer covers roundworms. Good luck!

I hope that I have answered your question thoroughly. If you still have questions, please reply. If you feel that I have provided anything less than excellent service (5 star rating), please reply to me first before rating my service and let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you for your question; it has been a pleasure being able to provide assistance. Bonuses are appreciated... it's always nice to get tipped for your services. Best of luck.

Hi there... just checking on your kitten. How are things going?