Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005
15015521

My kitten may have eaten 100 mg gabapentin She is five

Customer Question

My kitten may have eaten 100 mg gabapentin She is five months old and weighs 4 lbs
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if may will be able to digest that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about may?
Customer: No
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 11 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

This has a wide range of dosing and a wide margin of safety. Your cat may have diarrhea, drooling, may be out of it and just lay around and not move much, but should be back to normal in 8-12 hours without treatment.

I hope that I have answered your question thoroughly. If you still have questions, please reply. If you feel that I have provided anything less than excellent service, please reply to me first before rating my service and let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you for your question; it has been a pleasure being able to provide assistance. Bonuses are not necessary, but are appreciated, as they go directly to me rather than to the website. Best of luck.

I see that you have viewed my response, but you have not replied... I am looking to head to bed, but I do not want to do that before I make sure that you do not need further assistance. Are you pleased with my response, or is there any way that I can further assist you tonight?

Hi there... just checking on the kitten to see how things are going today. Is the kitten doing better?