Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

She is lethargic and not eating. Two of our other cats had

Customer Question

She is lethargic and not eating. Two of our other cats had similar symptoms for 2-3 days and recovered. All of our cats are neutered and up-to-date on shots. Her ears are cold and that alarms me.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Bo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bo?
Customer: She goes in and out of house but stays outside. She is about 8 months old.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Bo.

If you look at his gums, are they pink in color or do they seem pale? Can you take his temperature with a rectal thermometer?