Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

With my kitty's kitty-box kept clean, all of a sudden she is

Customer Question

With my kitty's kitty-box kept clean, all of a sudden she is peeing on two particular chairs and on the floor in my bathroom (if I forget to close the door). Also there seems to be a little blood in her pee.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: Miss Kitty is her name and she was brought to me by an old neighbor that thought I would like her. She is extremely paranoid and never even tries to go outside. I think a trip to the vet in the car would completely freak her out. When she was brought to me she was so freaked out that she hid in the bathroom for days! Her poop seems fine, no blood, but the pee is a little pink.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about and?
Customer: I don't think so. She eats very regularly: half of a small can of food in the evening and dry food always available to her and of course water.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

When did this begin?

Any changes in her eating or drinking habits?

Have you considered hiring a mobile vet to come visit you instead of taking her directly to a vet for care?