Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience.
55012488

My cat just jumped up onto the sofa and nose butted my

Customer Question

My cat just jumped up onto the sofa and nose butted my ciggies at the same time. I panicked and rubbed a baby wipe across his nose! He seems OK! And is now sitting on the top of my sofa, my radiator!...any advice, as he is a old boy,17 years, and he is fragile,as it is.😕
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Lol! GINGER!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about GINGER?
Customer: Well! He has been to the Pdsa in the last 2 years, due to bad breath!! They have on 2 occations operated on him and extracted teeth! But alas he has still terrible breath, and gets a lot of drooling from his mouth..
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 months ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Not to worry! There's nothing toxic to cats in that baby wipe. He probably wonders why he's smelling baby wipe, however! There's no need to treat Ginger in any manner.

Happy new year!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
163;19 TO GIVE ME THAT RESPONSE, IS BASICALLY TAKING THE MICKY!

I don't see a specific question or concern posted in your question. Please tell an expert what your concerns are at this time. I'll opt out which will allow other experts to enter this conversation.