Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Thank you for your answer and suggestions about my tiny

Customer Question

Thank you for your answer and suggestions about my tiny 'biting" kitty. I can see some things I have done wrong.
First, I have picked her up a lot and held her like a baby. Secondly I found that Eva was just dumped somewhere; no
sign of a mom. She was supposedly 6 weeks old, but only weighed 3 pounds. When we brought her home we placed
her in my office for a couple weeks and then used that space to put her down for the night. She seemed quite aggressive
as she settled in. We have a male 6 year old cat that is kind, patient and put up with her constant attacks, remaining quite placid. However he is very tired of it.
The best advice seems to be separating myself when she is on the attack, although I do not want to make her sleeping
quarters to become a place of punishment when we need to be separated. I appreciate your advise and will work on
my own responses to her. Thank you very much.
Nadia ******
My phone is *********** -- the other one is my husband's and is not always available to me.
Also how do I go about paying for your service?
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Cher replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 10 days ago.

Hello, Nadia.

It seems you were looking for Dr. Kara, who was the expert that first helped you with your question.

She has already been paid, since you rated her positively.

You can ask this question on your original one, as it deals with the same subject. There is no additional charge for follow-up questions.