Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat got hit by a car. We went to vet and he said the

Customer Question

My cat got hit by a car. We went to vet and he said the subpubic arch dis aligned. I have the X-rays on my email if you want to see them I can send them to you. His tail was limp now after two days it has regained some control. And he is going pee. But he can't poop. Can he be put back into shape is my question. Also hoping what's the. Chances of that correcting the bowl muscles to start working. I'm going back to vet tomorrow and he said he will to put him down if he can't poop. What do you think
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about Turbo's situation. Can you post the x-rays here with the paper clip icon? How long ago was he hit by the car? Is he eating really well?