Kelly Hill
Kelly Hill, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  full time veterinarian at Tender Touch Veterinary Hospital
95569734

My cat is heavily pregnant. i dont know the exact date of

Customer Question

hi my cat is heavily pregnant. i dont know the exact date of falling pregnant but will have to be extremely close to 60/65 days ago. she is only a small cat and her tummy is literally the size of a basket ball. she has pink nipples and there large with no hair around them. she is constantly looking for food and has started going to her nesting box a few times a day. all she does is lay down and eat. can you please help me with figuring out how far she ia
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
also she has no milk yet.
Expert:  Kelly Hill replied 8 days ago.

Hi this is Dr. Hill. With your description it sounds like she is due within the next week. do you have a veterinarian that you can take her to for an X-ray to confirm number of kittens and that there skeletons are calcified? that helps determine how far along they are in development. Make sure to put her on a good quality kitten food and have food available at all times if possible. Please ask any follow up questions. You can continue posting on this thread for several days after rating my response.