Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

We have 2 brothers staying in our garage ,until they get

Customer Question

we have 2 brothers staying in our garage ,until they get totally used to us ,before letting them run free on the acreage. They are about 2 yrs old I believe. Only one is sick. His pupils are huge, he tilts his head to the side,when he is laying down he even rests his head o the ground. Saw him by the water dish today. Found diarhea and throw up in the garage today,assuming it was his. He is slow moving
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about o?
Customer: I don't think so. We checked the garage to see if he got into something poisonous , I don't think he did.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a video of your companion?

When did the head tilt start?

How long have you had them so far?

Are these cats feral?