Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I have a cat that seems to have not a lump exactly, but the

Customer Question

I have a foster cat that seems to have not a lump exactly, but the left side of her abdomen is bulging out more than the right. This cat has had lots of health issues, but seems fine in general.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Clover, about 5 months.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Clover?
Customer: She came to me at 5 wks, starving and with a severe URI. I adopted her put in August at the age of 2.5 months. She came back to me 3 weeks ago because the new owner said she was peeing and pooping on beds, kitchen counter, etc. She hasn't done that at my house. Was infested with fleas and head, neck and ears were scabby. I treated for fleas and scabs have mostly gone away. She's eating and eliminating normally.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 14 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures from above the cat of what you are seeing?