Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

What might cause projectile vomiting in 15 year old cat who

Customer Question

what might cause projectile vomiting in 15 year old cat who was eeating fine today?
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 20 days ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Stormy. I'm so sorry you are having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In the meantime, in order to help me help you better, I'll need some more information. To start with, can you please tell me:

• Has Stormy shown any other symptoms like weight loss or appetite loss before today?
  • Is he otherwise healthy and on no medications?
  • Is he a strictly indoor cat?

I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply.Thank you.