Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  15 years of experience as a small animal veterinarian
14018973

Took my cat to a vet two weeks ago Was told she may be

Customer Question

Took my cat to a vet two weeks ago Was told she may be pregnant two weeks later she has gotten bigger but as of yesterday stopped eating just sleeps in the sergeant really worried about her
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The veterinarian will figure it out.
Customer: That should say lethargic not Sergeant
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The veterinarian will know how to help your cat. Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about your cat?
Customer: I've tried to get her to eat even try to spoonfeed her she will not eat food just drinks water
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about Leah's situation. I would agree that you should be concerned for her. Could she be pregnant? It is still possible. Could she have some other issue going on? That is also possible. In her situation, abdominal x-rays or an ultrasound can confirm / rule out if she is pregnant or not. IF she is, then she maya be having some pregnancy issues. If she isn't, then dealing with that directly needs to be done. Could she have an abdominal mass? Could there be fluid building up in her abdomen? Could fecal material be building up and causing a constipation issue? These are all possible issues. At home, all you can really do there is to try and tempt her to eat with various things that she may like. Some cats can go off food when impending labor is getting very close.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
She was moving her bowels up until maybe two days ago when she stopped eating
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No thank you the amount is building up I can just go to a vet and pay this

Getting back to the vet will be the absolute best thing to do. I'm hoping that everything turns out well. If she was defecating up until 2 days ago, then a constipation issue seems pretty unlikely.