Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I have two cats one 10 months and one 11 months. They were

Customer Question

I have two cats one 10 months and one 11 months. They were introduced very young and became best friends. They would groom each other and once in a while play rough. But the other night -- I wasn't home and the older male attacked the younger female my dad told me. He was feeding them for me. He must have hurt her because since then she is very on guard around him and she hisses and spits when he tries to walk by her. I currently have them separated. I'm so upset. When I got home there was feces in 2 spots and I literally think she is petrified of him now. What do I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Did the cat have a fall?
Customer: I don't think so. I think the older one just hurt her by chasing and attacking her.
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Older male is Wes and younger female is Willow
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about Wes?
Customer: No
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 22 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am sorry to see that you haven't heard back from us sooner. How is your companion doing this morning?