Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My very cat had diarrhea for a couple days and lost his

Customer Question

My very young cat had diarrhea for a couple days and lost his energy. We withheld food for 12 hours and later he ate some canned bland cat food...we usually feed kibble by orijen. Once he tolerated that food, we started him back on his kibble again but after three days, our very active act still is very quiet and tonight he actually felt a bit warm to my touch. Is that normal??
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The veterinarian will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Cooper and he is only 6 months old. Also his previous diarrhea also has a lot of water with it.
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: He is attracted to about anything food related. He will try to chew on many things.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 28 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am sorry to see that you haven't heard back from us sooner. How is your companion doing this morning?