Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat had babies in July...I just found last night that the

Customer Question

Hi my cat had babies in July...I just found last night that the mom cat puked but it looked like poop...she has been sleeping a lot too could she be pregnant again
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about your cat?
Customer: no
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Chelsea Pulter replied 4 months ago.

Hello I am Dr. Pulter. Please give me a minute to type up a response or questions.

Please answer a few questions for me so that I can better answer your question. How old is your cat? Does your cat go outside? Do you breed cats? Is there a male cat and have you seen them mate? Is she eating and drinking?

Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Good morning, JACustomer. We are still in need of some additional information from you if you need more assistance. I have also offered a phone call if this is more convenient for you.