Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat is an inside cat, but she killed a mouse, (yuck), I

Customer Question

my cat is an inside cat, but she killed a mouse, (yuck), I don't even want to keep her. Does she need vetinarian attention? Can I get sick?
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 30 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Better than a loose mouse in the house, no? She's doing what kitties do naturally. And there's no need to have her examined unless she begins to feel unwell.

I’ll be standing by if you have other questions. Let me know if I can help further.

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had? If questions remain, please reply and let me know how I can assist.

Before signing off today, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

If you would like to request me in the future for pet-related questions, you can do so by accessing this page: http://www.justanswer.com/pet/expert-pitrottmommy/?rpt=3800

Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 29 days ago.

Checking in, JACustomer. How is your companion doing today?