Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Well she is not eating nor moving her legs are very cold.

Customer Question

Well she is not eating nor moving her legs are very cold. She meows then her legs stretch way out and her head goes way back like a seizure
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the veterinarian. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Her new is Sonia and she is one year six's months
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Sonia
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Sonia?
Customer: Her stools were florescent green and so was her vomit nothing today
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
She was having a seizure and she bit down on my finger and it felt like she hit my bone but my finger and into my knuckle are swelling up bad
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you there
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

You need to have the bite wound addressed medically as it could become abscessed. I cannot help you with that here, but you're welcome to see a doctor in your area or ask a question in the human medical side of the website, if you'd like. It does need medical treatment, though.

If she is having seizures, she needs to be examined by your vet. They will recommend blood work and likely also sample her stool since she's having fluorescent green movements. Is there any risk of her getting into toxins in your home?