Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

His left eye is completely coudy and I took him to the vet

Customer Question

his left eye is completely coudy and I took him to the vet and he said his cornea was fine no scratches but I am still concerned
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the veterinarian. Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: I did not say anything about fleas.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 29 days ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. If you get a request for a phone call, it is from the website and not myself. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately if you have responded back to me within 10 minutes of my response. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Is he squinting the eye?

Is there a discharge from the eye? If so, what does it look like?

Is the cloudiness inside the eye or on the outer part of the eye?

How old is he?

Is it possible to get a picture of the eye and post it or attach it to your next message?