Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat has started peeing all over the house. He had a

Customer Question

My cat has started peeing all over the house. He had a kidney infection but now that he is over it this has started. What do you think?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infestations cats can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: HIs name is ***** ***** he is nine years old. I live with my daughter and this can happen.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about socks?
Customer: He had a kidney infection awhile ago and was real sick at that time.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 1 month ago.

hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? When was his last urinary tract infection? Has he ever had bloodwork done?