Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I would like to speak with an expert in the field of animal

Customer Question

Hello!My name is ***** ***** I would like to speak with an expert in the field of animal medicine / animal behavior please!I have lived with + adopted + raised kittens/cats for all 34 years of my life and as of 2 days ago my husband and I adopted a new kitten "for" our 5 year old daughter. I have obviously had a lifetime of experience with cats, but beyond that, I am interested in and passionate about animals in general but particularly cats and cat behavior and cats as therapy animals.I have found infinite resources for personally educating myself further on cats but I am very interested in connecting with an expert in the field of cat behavior and "training".I would really appreciate it if I could please speak with somebody that may be able to help further my knowledge and offer more ideas and resources for our family.Thanks!
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Christi Belew replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I see that your question was posted yesterday and wanted to make sure you had been helped. If not, I am happy to further discuss kitties with you.