Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My pet has fleas. how do I get rid of them. try the baths,

Customer Question

my pet has fleas. how do I get rid of them. try the baths, flea collar not working, frontline flea stuff not working. I washed everything in the home and threw stuff out. she keeps getting fleas everytime she goes outside
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the flea's name and age?
Customer: my dogs name is ***** ***** two years old. never had this problem until a few weeks ago.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cocco?
Customer: no far I know shes healthy. she gets her shots and exam every year. no problems until now
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

Hello, again, my name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is she currently on any flea medication? If so, what is the name?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry that you are having this problem with fleas, I know how frustrating this can be. Please give me 5-10 minutes to type your answer. Thank you.